Legit GPS reviews.

tec_64

Hi Gang!,

Is there anywhere published online, unbiased, legit and reliable comparison/reviews of handheld mapping GPS units? I don't want links to biased or "company funded" publications .I don't mean to be lazy, but I think some reliable and educatied responses would be found here.

tec_64

P.S. Personally, I like the Trimble GeoXH.

Hi Gang!,

Is there anywhere published online, unbiased, legit and reliable comparison/reviews of handheld mapping GPS units? I don't want links to biased or "company funded" publications .I don't mean to be lazy, but I think some reliable and educatied responses would be found here.

tec_64

You could go a google search for "GPS Reviews" and find them.

Hi Gang!,

tec_64

There is a web site the has reviews on just about every GPS ever made. It has been around for many years. it even predates geocaching but I forgot the URL. I tread a Google search and I did not find any sites as complete as the one I forgot.

Edit to add:

I found the website try this link.

GPS information net

Edited by JohnnyVegas

Hi Gang!,

tec_64

For geocaching the Trimble is overkill. I will not make it any easier to find a cache and I will not make it any easier found a cacher to find a cache you have placed.