Magellan Really Hates Thier Customers!

SkellyCA

At least that's my conclusion!

Before When I download a gpx file, I'd get all the info on the cache, the hider, the description, even the hint; I did the latest firmware update...gone! Now all I get is the difficulty, terrain, date and hider; no description and no hint!

These people must really want to go out of business!

A lot of us would like to see the same type of file system as the explorist has, and to be able to load the caches on the sd card instead of only the internal memory

Just another example of how the company is moving backwards rather than forwards. The file system on the eXplorist line was its saving grace, and that's what they decide to can? How sad. We can only hope that Mio does something good with the name.

I have a triton 2000 and I love it. I know not many people do but it works for me. I get hints, long and short descriptions, spoiler pictures and logs. The accuracy is better than what I had before which was just a garmin etrex legend. It was a good unit had a great life. The thing I like about my triton is my ability to make custom maps to meet my needs im sure you can do it for other units as well.