LQ:Oxfordshire

Mad H@ter

As many of you will know, we shall be departing from Oxfordshire in spring/summer next year for the fresh caching lands in the West Country. Before we leave we shall be archiving the majority of our Oxfordshire caches as we will no longer be in a position to maintain them. This will leave LQ:Oxfordshire up for grabs for anyone who might be interested in replacing it.

We are starting our program of archiving caches in the new year, but we will endeavour to keep this one live until a replacement has been put in place, but as with all our caches we are archiving we shall give at least two weeks notice before the axe falls.

Generally we will not be offering our caches up for adoption as I believe it will open up the area to new caches, and hopefully freshen up the area (come on you Oxon caches, get putting out some Tupperware :blink: ). As this cache is a particularly special cache I will consider adopting this one over to a caring cacher.

I will endeavour to keep this one live even once we have moved, although maintenance won't be all that easy, so a new cache / owner would be preferable.