COINTEST: Sharing of your Christmas Spirit Cointest

BVnLJ

Just wanted to update where I am on getting the coins mailed out.

#1 WRITE SHOP ROBERT I picked a coin from my collection that I think you will like, (fingers crossed), could you please email your mailing address so I can get it on the way to you disregard...I was able to obtain from the addresses list. I'll be mailing it out to you tomorrow morning : ) got it mailed out to you this morning : )

#2 Gatatoulis Haven't heard back from you yet on the choice of coin and I also need your mailing address so I can get it mailed to you. Received your email and will be mailing it out tomorrow morning : ) got it mailed out to you this morning : )

#3 Laval K-9 Sent your coin out this morning. : )

#4 Tank Hounds Sent your coin out this morning : )

#5 ELTADA Sent your coin out this morning : )

#6 Summerdana Haven't heard back from you yet on the choice of coin and I also need your mailing address so I can get it mailed to you.

and last but not least our runner up

#7 millieballon Received your mailing address and have your coin wrapped and ready to go, will be mailing it out tomorrow morning : ) got it mailed out to you this morning : )

Wow, thank you so much BVnLJ. I have been away in N Carolina with my daughters family and have not been on line for awhile. As I am the last to choose send me what is left :lol: as I am happy to just be a winner. Hope you all had a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and the NEW YEAR finds all of you Healthy and Happy.