using excel for cache reords

Tup

Does anyone know if it's possible to be able to download all of your cache finds and then put them on a spreadsheet using Excel ( without having to do it one by one), I guess what I'm really asking here is ....is there a format compatible with the Excel program?

Does anyone know if it's possible to be able to download all of your cache finds and then put them on a spreadsheet using Excel ( without having to do it one by one), I guess what I'm really asking here is ....is there a format compatible with the Excel program?

GSAK will allow you to filter and export your finds in a comma delimited "CSV" file that can then be read in to MS Excel. But ... most folks just use GSAK to not only track their finds, but also add user notes, user-defined child waypoints, DeLorme grids, etc. You can download a 21-day trial at gsak.net.

GPX files are only .xml files. You can import them into Excel under that format and assign the columns as you need.

Does anyone know if it's possible to be able to download all of your cache finds ...

and in case you're not aware you can get a GPX file with all your finds in a pocket query on the My Pocket Queries page. Look for the "My Finds" section towards the bottom of the page.

I was just looking at this the other day and saw the "My Find" option. But aren't you limited to 500 caches in a Pocket Query? We have over 725 finds and when I tried the PQ it defaulted to just 500.