www.x-tremecaching.com

GeoTectives

Hi!

A new global (world wide) site for us who are addicted to those hides with at least T4 can now be found at http://www.x-tremecaching.com. Sign up today!

Subnetworks right now is for Canada, US, UK, Germany, Finland, Denmark, Norway and Sweden. New subnetworks is added continously for other nations.

Enjoy the community and all the fun with your friends!

Kind Regards, Mats in GeoTectives, Sweden

I wonder, did you get permission from Groundspeak to advertise your site on their forum?

No, why sould i?

This is a communtiy for cachers with a special interrest.

:D I expect a frog will be along shortly to explain the "why should I" part! :unsure:

A geocaching site with no advertising or sales (that I see). I could be wrong, but I thought that was okay?

Welcome to the fun!

Exactly. I, for one, appreciate the efforts. I've often thought of starting such a community myself for "athlete cachers", particularly those who run or bike to caches. If you ever get out to Colorado, let me know--we have some insane terrain around here!

I lurk on the GC boards a lot and rarely post. I've often read complaints about how rude it can get. I suppose the reaction to this topic shows "no good deed goes unpunished" around here. Geez, this is supposed to be a fun activity. There are lots of unofficial geocaching police here. I respect the rules, but I'm not going to go all vigilante on someone unless they are way out of line.