NEW! Geocoin "Reef Check" Pre-Sale

AU96Alum

I received an unsolicited request that I buy your coin via my profile. Please know that I don't appreciate this nor is this allowed, it's called spamming. I've already received my newsletter via CandP's on the announcement of sale. I don't spam your geocaching account to buy my stuff.

I am sorry about that. This was my first coin...and let's just say I got over zealous, and I don't use Forums much and didn't think it was Spamming, as I only sent it to about 15-20 people. Groundspeak sent me a request to stop such...and I have.

I apologize for this inconvenience.

Edited by tigerboys

I received an unsolicited request that I buy your coin via my profile. Please know that I don't appreciate this nor is this allowed, it's called spamming. I've already received my newsletter via CandP's on the announcement of sale. I don't spam your geocaching account to buy my stuff.

I am sorry about that. This was my first coin...and let's just say I got over zealous, and I don't use Forums much and didn't think it was Spamming, as I only sent it to about 15-20 people. Groundspeak sent me a request to stop such...and I have.

I apologize for this inconvenience.

Thank you.

Many of us get the update newsletter from coins and pins, so rest assured we saw them go on sale.

Edited to add: I like the coin. :D

Edited by avroair

will there be an ICON for this coin if so can we see it?????

There will be an icon only if we sell more than 250, so help us out if you would like to. The icon will probably be the Reefcheck logo.

right I've just placed my order! Unfortunately I've ordered a Gold version rather than a Nickle one, is there any chance you can help me out to change my order to a Nickle coin????

Michelle

I love diving, so I had to get a couple of these coins. Great cause too! There aren't a lot of reefs in the North Atlantic, but I did do a liveaboard vacation diving on the Great Barrier Reef a number of years ago. Saw my first sharks, giant clams, sea turtles, barracudas, cuttlefish, etc, etc, etc....

I can't imagine losing that natural wonder of the world!!!

will there be an ICON for this coin if so can we see it?????

There will be an icon only if we sell more than 250, so help us out if you would like to. The icon will probably be the Reefcheck logo.

right I've just placed my order! Unfortunately I've ordered a Gold version rather than a Nickle one, is there any chance you can help me out to change my order to a Nickle coin????

Michelle

Michelle, you know what would be really cool is if you owned both...lol. No not really, you will have to contact Coins and Pins directly. Thanks for ordering though :laughing:

I love diving, so I had to get a couple of these coins. Great cause too! There aren't a lot of reefs in the North Atlantic, but I did do a liveaboard vacation diving on the Great Barrier Reef a number of years ago. Saw my first sharks, giant clams, sea turtles, barracudas, cuttlefish, etc, etc, etc....

I can't imagine losing that natural wonder of the world!!!

Thanks for your order and love for helping the reefs. I went back to visit my family in Hawaii a couple years ago...and I noticed that the reefs are not the same as it was :laughing:

We only have 5 days left for this Pre-sale, so tell any of your SCUBA friends even if they are not geocachers. Mahalo