Jukebox Group Project

AtwellFamily

Reservations ending Oct-30-2008

(Reservations only no money collected)

mike@atwellfamily.net

2ATF140-f.jpg2ATF140-b.jpg

Jukebox Group Project

Reservations: Oct-30-2008 Expected Release : Nov-28-2008

"Top 50 Songs to go Geocaching" ~ This is a group project and I am looking for people who are interested in getting a minimum of 25 coins. There are areas to personalize with two songs and your caching name. Contact me for additional information, including pricing and color options.

mike@atwellfamily.net

Edited by Atwell Family

The cost is only $7.00/coin for the first 25, $6.00/coin for the second 25 coins, and $5.75/coin after that. If you want to further personalize the coin with some of your own artwork in the back arched area there will be an additional $96 die fee. You would replace the musical notes with your own artwork.

Enamel choices are PMS or any of the attached. This for the arched areas on the out side and the box on the front at the bottom. Two colors only please. Same colors will be used on the back.

http://www.atwellfamily.net/images/Sample-Glitter.jpg

http://www.atwellfamily.net/images/Sample-Glow.jpg

http://www.atwellfamily.net/images/Sample-Translucent-1.jpg

http://www.atwellfamily.net/images/Sample-Translucent-2.jpg

http://www.atwellfamily.net/images/Sample-Translucent-3.jpg

I need to know the song titles and artist name you would like The song titles can be up to 40 characters each. The artist can be 16 character.

Please send:

Name:

Paypal address:

Quantity:

Song #1:

Song #2:

Artist:

I need to have this information by Oct 30. Thanks

Sure, I see it on your site first, sent you an email, now I see it here. On your site it says 50. I asked about 50, but 25 would be better. Will have to see what I can.

I already know what my artwork would be, but don't know if I could swing the extra for it. May have to wait on this one or pass it up all together....hmm

Sure, I see it on your site first, sent you an email, now I see it here. On your site it says 50. I asked about 50, but 25 would be better. Will have to see what I can.

I already know what my artwork would be, but don't know if I could swing the extra for it. May have to wait on this one or pass it up all together....hmm

Sorry for the confusion. I was first planning on 50 but then was able to drop the number to 25 and still hold a very reasonable price. I though 25 would get more peope into the project.

Any updates for interest in these?

We are probably doing a version for the swedish forumgroup. Any others thinking of doing a coin?

grodan Karin

I have about 4-7 people that have shown interest along with 3 that have given me the details for the coin. This coin will be made, I have enough to justify the production.

They look like they came out really well! Can't wait to receive them. Anyone here who also ordered a personal version and would like to trade for other versions, please drop me a note via e-mail.

Hey, Did I see a real Jukebox in your house or am I dreaming???

You did indeed! It works, too. So you can see how I could not resist this coin.

You've got five there Laval K-9. I know who #6 is - Opatogo. I'll see if I can drag him in her. Do not know who #7 is.

Also, I'm looking at the mint art that Mike sent, and can't quite figure out whose coin is whose. Mine has my nick on it, and so does kd and Laval K-9. Who belongs to which of the other designs?

The Coins are here, the coins are here!

Still haven't figured out how to download the image...how do you move it from desktop to the reply page? If someone knowledgeable can e-mail the info I'll edit this log and add the image!

The songs go out as a special request, for my wife Kathy.

Any of the other coin owners interested in a trade, please e-mail me with your address, and I'll get the coins right out.

Thanks for the great coin Atwell Family!

DrNeal ;)

The Coins are here, the coins are here!

Still haven't figured out how to download the image...how do you move it from desktop to the reply page? If someone knowledgeable can e-mail the info I'll edit this log and add the image!

The songs go out as a special request, for my wife Kathy.

Any of the other coin owners interested in a trade, please e-mail me with your address, and I'll get the coins right out.

Thanks for the great coin Atwell Family!

DrNeal :D

e-mail sent ;)