Find your children

Kbrunog

Hey puzzle hounds,

I have created a puzzle cache that will help you get in touch with your actual "child"cache. The concept on this one can be enjoyed by all who geocache, as there is a cache out there that shares your name.

I am listing this on the forum here as there likely will be a few cachers out there who will enjoy solving this one and discovering their very own "child" somewhere in the world.

The puzzle cache is called What's your name?...Who's your daddy?

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...df-7f7ece2189cb

Kbrunog

Edited by Kbrunog

If you find your child feel free to post a note on the cache page. If you go hunting for the parents of your caches you may find the many users who have no finds or are inactive. I had to go through quite a few of my caches in order to actually find a live parent who was an active cacher.

If you find your child feel free to post a note on the cache page. If you go hunting for the parents of your caches you may find the many users who have no finds or are inactive. I had to go through quite a few of my caches in order to actually find a live parent who was an active cacher.

I only checked the parent of one of our hides; its "dad" is someone whose last visit was the same day he signed up, 2 years ago. No hides or finds logged. I haven't checked the others yet, but it will be fun to track all those deadbeats down :-)

I also looked for the "children" of two caching friends; both of the child caches have been archived. So sad. Now I feel lucky to have an active "child" out there! :ph34r:

edit: I did just post a note on your cache.

Edited by the hermit crabs

I am severely puzzle challenged. How does it work?

The trouble with being puzzle challenged is that everyone else seems to get it right away. But don't feel bad, I haven't a clue, either (yet). At least you can just shrug and move on; I live in Kbrunog's area, and his puzzles tantalize and torment constantly. Every time I finally figure one out, three more appear :ph34r:. Sigh.