GPS signals

Stuey

...or you could use your GPSr to get your face seen all over the World:

The World's largest drawing.

MrsB

;);):)

Excellent -a GPS without an external antenna that picks up a signal through a plastic case and the screened hull of a plane..... where can I get one ?? :D:DB);)

Awwwwhhh, keehotee! Don't tell me it could never be done... that plane flying around making all those little curly bits of hair... it's a beautiful concept! Where is your soul? Your artistic spirit?

:D

So, it's back to wiggly lines across farmers' fields then? I think I can just about draw a wobbly bunny...

<deep sigh>

MrsB :D

...or you could use your GPSr to get your face seen all over the World:

The World's largest drawing.

MrsB

;);):)

Excellent -a GPS without an external antenna that picks up a signal through a plastic case and the screened hull of a plane..... where can I get one ?? :D:D:D;)

Awwwwhhh, keehotee! Don't tell me it could never be done... that plane flying around making all those little curly bits of hair... it's a beautiful concept! Where is your soul? Your artistic spirit?

;)

So, it's back to wiggly lines across farmers' fields then? I think I can just about draw a wobbly bunny...

<deep sigh>

MrsB :D

But just think of the carbon points MrsB -- the carbon :(:(B)

Some people use it for aiming/controlling missiles and blowing up civilians. :)

Using GPS for altitude doesn't give particularly good results. With my GPS sat on my desk, the altitude can vary by more than 100 feet. Some GPSs have barometers as well and use the two methods in combination to be more accurate.

I've used it for adding to Openstreetmap. I also use it on my phone for logging runs.