Cachemate on Garmin ique 3600

JUSTHEJOB

If I remember correctly, Cachemate appears in the "unfiled" programs category.

I've been using an iQue since 2003 and have had CacheMate installed from day 1. As 'The Royles' quite rightly state, CacheMate is to be found in the 'Unfiled' list of applications.

is it locked out as it ris uns Garmin sat nav

Like all (most?) Palm applications, it's keyed to the Palm 'user-name'. The fact that the iQue is a Garmin device has no bearing on the installation of running of CacheMate.

I've always found Brian at 'Smittyware' to be very quick in responding to requests for help. If you're really stuck, send him an e-mail but it would probably be preferable if it was one that he can understand :):)

I run cachemate/cachenav on an iQue 3000 with no problems and export the data to Qnav for turn by turn instructions by road to the cache vicinity using the additional plugin on the cachemate website. Very neat setup but GPS not fantastically sensitive - especially in woodland.

If you are sure it has hot synced - keep pressing the home button to scroll through the catagories and you should find it.

Make sure you register cachemate as I seem to remember that the demo is only good for 10 waypoints.

It is a bargain for what it does.

Good luck