how does this puzzle work?

ajkiwi88

ok so im looking at this geocache (GCR049) but i dont get the bottom of the puzzle the puzzle is

* yyyy = age of George Harry + (5 * year of his father's birth)

* zzzz = (2 * year of George Harry's death) + (4 * his mother's age)

From here we head to the site of the former home of solicitor Robert Innes at N53 2y.yyy W002 0z.zzz. There is now a residential nursing home at this location, however, it bears the same name as Innes' house. It is rumoured that the Governess to the Innes children was mistress to George Harry. It is further rumoured that the post mortem which followed her apparent suicide revealed her to have been pregnant.

* wwww = {1},{7},{1}+{8},{7}-{5}

* xxxx = {2}-{6},{3}-{1},{7}-{8},{4}-{1}

obviously with more coords but how do i get the numbers at the bottom? as in the {1},{7} bit?

im not after the answer just advice on how to get these numbers

many thanks

andy

ok got all the way to the section of the puzzel which needs this bit but i cannot work it out does anyone have any advice for working it out? there was no information about it being a former home or anything so i dont have a clue :laughing: so if anyone could give me any advice i would be so thankfull

Write the owner for a hint. I am sure he/she would be happy to give you a nudge in the right direction.

Did you go to the site? Did you find anything with numbers?

YUP, contact the owner. I solved a puzzle the other day this way. I had many of the things I needed, but was just one step out. After the return email, I had what I needed.

Another puzzle was missing one thing, I just got what I needed on it too!

Its not help so to speak, but more a NUDGE...

Write the owner for a hint. I am sure he/she would be happy to give you a nudge in the right direction.

YUP, contact the owner. I solved a puzzle the other day this way. I had many of the things I needed, but was just one step out. After the return email, I had what I needed.

finally worked it out went and sat near the coords for 3 hours and finally just sudenly dawned on me. if anybody is curious as to the answer if they pm me i can tell them its so obvious once you get it (if your at the place that is)

finally worked it out went and sat near the coords for 3 hours and finally just sudenly dawned on me. if anybody is curious as to the answer if they pm me i can tell them its so obvious once you get it (if your at the place that is)

I don't think the cache owner would appreciate that.