Kids of priemium members

TK7464

As a priemium member I would like to get my kids (all under 8 years of age) their own GC.COM USERNAMES so they can track the ones that we cache together but some of the caches that we cache at are for priemium members only and I would not be able to have them log those particular caches without spending the extra $$$ on priemium memberships on them. Does GC.com have such a program to let the kids of priemium members to log member only caches.

Why not just post here for all to see? If it was left open intentionally, then people should know about it. Since no one else has yet, then I will.

O.K. the first step is to gain the GCXXXX of the PMOC. This can can be done by simply seeing the cache in a search. Copy it or write it down. Now, go to a non PMOC and click "Log Your Visit". Once the Log Visit page, you will notice that the URL ends in ID=XXXXX. Edit this URL by replacing the ID=XXXXX with WP=(GCXXX of PMOC) then click go in your browser. You are now at the Log Visit page the PMOC that you want to log.

Easy as pie.

Why not just post here for all to see? If it was left open intentionally, then people should know about it. Since no one else has yet, then I will.

O.K. the first step is to gain the GCXXXX of the PMOC. This can can be done by simply seeing the cache in a search. Copy it or write it down. Now, go to a non PMOC and click "Log Your Visit". Once the Log Visit page, you will notice that the URL ends in ID=XXXXX. Edit this URL by replacing the ID=XXXXX with WP=(GCXXX of PMOC) then click go in your browser. You are now at the Log Visit page the PMOC that you want to log.

Easy as pie.

Cool, thanks!

Easy as pie.

Or if you are a premium member and are giving another person the link. You just click log a visit (The Premium member) and copy and paste the link for the other person.

Easy as pie.

Or if you are a premium member and are giving another person the link. You just click log a visit (The Premium member) and copy and paste the link for the other person.

Yes, this would work as well.