Some of my containers! PICS!

:laughing:

Out here in San Angelo we have some "Boss-Hog" containers, and as a fledgling cacher, (32 F / 1 H), I decided to make a few of my own for circulation.

Out here in San Angelo, Coles Army Surplus has these "German Gas Mask" Containers for 13 Bucks! This has to be one of the coolest containers Ive ever seen? What do you think? Check out the nifty compartments.... :D

container.JPG

Secret Logbook compartment :) What the??? Will they figure it out without instructions?

secret_compartment.JPG

Secret room for treasure, and a very nice FTF prize! (One of my POW/MIA Coins for this bad boy)

secret_room.JPG

I'm calling this one "Time in a Bottle". Coming soon for puzzle hunters in West Texas! This one will probably end up as a puzzle cache that commemorates the POW/MIAs across the globe, as it will require a bit or research.

I've been in the garage toiling over some cammo on a couple of caches that Im getting ready to place. Here's what you have to look forward too from me!

How about the all time favorite - the Ammo Can - In progress, (the sides need to be done)

239856020f72e7ddd4174c32727c8f1a10980a9.jpg

Y'all remember what a Wonder Bread Box looked like? The One sandwich kind?

23985761234cdec0953c4f1546c23e74acce3c1.jpg

23985761234cdec0953c4f1546c23e74acce3c1.jpg

There was a cacher in the DFW area a few years back that would take a close-up picture of a small area of ground clutter. He would then scoop up the subject of his picture in his hands and take it home. He would then reconstruct the picture by gluing it all on an AOL tin. He called them his flounder caches. That reminds me of one. I think his name was AculaCat. :laughing:

:(

Secret room for treasure, and a very nice FTF prize! (One of my POW/MIA Coins for this bad boy).....(snip).....

I'm calling this one "Time in a Bottle". Coming soon for puzzle hunters in West Texas! This one will probably end up as a puzzle cache that commemorates the POW/MIAs across the globe, as it will require a bit or research.

POW/MIA coin? How can I get one of those without traveling to Texas? I would love to get my hands on one.

POW/MIA coin? How can I get one of those without traveling to Texas? I would love to get my hands on one.

I get mine at the Military Clothing here on Base. They run about 5-8 bucks depending on what you want to get. I figure thats a cool FTF Find. If you live near a PX, theres got to be military cachers, and you can meet them and have them get you all kinds of cool stuff from the base exchange.

I get mine at the Military Clothing here on Base. They run about 5-8 bucks depending on what you want to get. I figure thats a cool FTF Find. If you live near a PX, theres got to be military cachers, and you can meet them and have them get you all kinds of cool stuff from the base exchange.

I've got 2 caches that are nearly impossible to find, that I won't give away the container. 1 was found but has since been replaced with a new container. The other hasn't been found yet and will probably be a long while til its found again.

I've got several others that I enjoyed making that aren't nearly as hard to find if you know what you are looking for and read the hints.

I like CAMO!!!!