Help in Italy with TB

Scubasonic

So This is my first post so I may not be posting in the correct place if so Mods please move me.

My wife and I are traveling to Rome in August and we have a TB that a 1st grader made and she wants it to go to Europe so we are taking it as far as Rome, my dilemma is we are only going to be in Rome for a short day and all the caches I see in Rome are Micro what should I do I would like to get it to a large Cache so it can continue to it's final destination which is Paris through Caches.

Any suggestions??????

SS

Using the waypoints for the Rome caches given above I had a little browse around...

You could try emailing one of the geocachers in Rome direct - e.g. Palindromo, the owner of Villa Doria Pamphili cache - and explain your situation. One of them might be happy to meet up with you in Rome and accept the TB from you, if you don't have enough time to find a suitable cache yourselves.

MrsB :)

You could always hide a cache there......... You could put the tb in there and when the cache needs maitinence someone can adopt it!

Vacation caches are really frowned upon and would most likely not get published. The guidelines state that you must maintain your cache, which you would not be able to do from another country. Not a good suggestion to solve the problem.