The Infamous "Nude Geocoin"

AU96Alum

I have come across several of those "Nude Cache" Geocoins, which frankly cracks me up of the idea. When we go geocaching out in nature we have gotten ticks, poison ivy, tons of branch scratches, tons of spider webs with actual spiders on one of us, misquito bites, foot blister, etc... :unsure: No, besides being a scary sight to see, I won't be geocaching for coins in the buff any time soon!!!! And honestly...are there any good looking geocachers...I sure am not...I would get arrested..lol?

What do you all think about that...lol? :ph34r:

Edited by tigerboys

Spotting the Nude Cacher (especially the one depicted in Karma's coin) can't be as scary as spotting a rattlesnake, a bear, a cougar, hunters, black widows, brown recluses or even mountain bikers bombing the trail.

Though this topic is prolly best handled by Nude Chick, Nudecacher, Nudedude, Nuderunner, Nudexplore, Nude 1 or even Nudezillas!!

Edited by Droo

I don't have one of the coins, maybe I can trade for a couple. I feel pretty safe in saying that I'm sure NOBODY ('cept maybe the ticks) wants to see me nude geocaching! :blink: The ticks say that y'all are more than welcome to try that around here, just remember to wear plenty of steak sauce. Deet is ok, but the ticks and horseflies particularly like Deep Woods Off! :D

I've done plenty of naked logging before while in the motel room out on the road. I doubt even my wife would care to see me sitting at the computer nekkid in the house. She'd want to know what I was looking at.

Having had poison ivy on the soldier, there's not a chance I will be out nude caching any time soon!

Spotting the Nude Cacher (especially the one depicted in Karma's coin) can't be as scary as spotting a rattlesnake, a bear, a cougar, hunters, black widows, brown recluses or even mountain bikers bombing the trail.

Though this topic is prolly best handled by Nude Chick, Nudecacher, Nudedude, Nuderunner, Nudexplore, Nude 1 or even Nudezillas!!

hunters are scary?

Anyway I enjoy seeing all those things when I am out on the trail except maybe the Mt. Bikers, they can't stop and it seems as if I get out of the way 'just in time'.

Oh.... PS. Sorry for leaving your coin so high on a mountain top not frequently traveled.