Sign in to follow this  
Followers 9
WRITE SHOP ROBERT

COINTEST: ACTUAL COINTEST HAS ARRIVED

Thanks WSR for all your cointests. Your generosity is wonderful and your cointests have been a lot of fun all summer long!!!!

Double post I guess means I have double the fun! LOL Thanks again.

Edited by LadyBee4T

OK, Let's see if I can make any sense of the mess I've created.

To start with, I'll say that anyone who won a Coin in this Game BEFORE we went into the ShutterSpot format should have received your prize long ago. If you didn't get yours, please let me know.

For the winners since then, I'll have to work through the list to make sure they are all sent. Below is a list of all the players who have won a "Cointest Winner" Birds of a Feather GeoCoin.

If you were the winner of one of these Coins, and you are not on this list, please let me know so that I can correct it.

If you are on this list, and you have ALREADY received your prize, please let me know. I don't want to accidentally send duplicates, as that would rob another player of the chance to win one.

The Winners so far:

fairyhoney

E&Cplus3

zoesbrother

E&Cplus3

labrat_wr

dimkasmir

Well, that's a short list. When I started all this, I ordered 50 coins as prizes, and intended to run this for a long time, but things have just become too much for me to keep up with.

I am currently working on another project which will ultimatly see the revival of this Cointest, either here or in a new thread with the same type of play. I'll try to keep it here in this thread if it is allowed to stay open.

If you have not won one of these Coins, and you still would like a chance, visit my "Last Chance" Cointest to get in on the drawing. I think there will be over a dozen Coins awarded there after all the other prizes are sent.

ok, so this is just for this cointest and not the magnetic poetry one right?

The "magnetic poetry" is now closed :santa: . I think he wants we who has won Any of the BIRD coins and have them in hand to let him know. :rolleyes: - I think :santa:

The "magnetic poetry" is now closed :santa: . I think he wants we who has won Any of the BIRD coins and have them in hand to let him know. :rolleyes: - I think :santa:

Well, I didn't win one of these cointests, but I did win his "Guess My New PO Box" cointest back in August and haven't received the 3-coin prize yet.

Yes. This is a list of the players who have won a BIRD coin in THIS Cointest. There is a seperate list in the Poetry Cointest.

Well, I didn't win one of these cointests, but I did win his "Guess My New PO Box" cointest back in August and haven't received the 3-coin prize yet.

I am sorry for the delay. Part of that time was spent waiting on delivery of one of the coins that I wanted to include. That was postponed, so I will have to make a choice of some other coin to include. If it helps to make those who have been waiting feel better...I haven't even been able to retrieve my mail from that box since I started that Cointest. I'm still out here driving around. Things are a little jumbled up in the Truck, so as soon as I find the bag which contains my postage stamps, I'll start getting things into the mail.. For those with kids waiting on coins to arrive, please explain to them that some people take longer to get things done than others.

To start with, I'll say that anyone who won a Coin in this Game BEFORE we went into the ShutterSpot format should have received your prize long ago. If you didn't get yours, please let me know.

For the winners since then, I'll have to work through the list to make sure they are all sent. Below is a list of all the players who have won a "Cointest Winner" Birds of a Feather GeoCoin.

If you were the winner of one of these Coins, and you are not on this list, please let me know so that I can correct it.

If you are on this list, and you have ALREADY received your prize, please let me know. I don't want to accidentally send duplicates, as that would rob another player of the chance to win one.

The Winners so far:

fairyhoney

E&Cplus3

zoesbrother

E&Cplus3(scond coin, to be activated and released)

labrat_wr

dimkasmir(second coin, gifted to OwlCacher)

Well, that's a short list. When I started all this, I ordered 50 coins as prizes, and intended to run this for a long time, but things have just become too much for me to keep up with.

I am currently working on another project which will ultimatly see the revival of this Cointest, either here or in a new thread with the same type of play. I'll try to keep it here in this thread if it is allowed to stay open.

If you have not won one of these Coins, and you still would like a chance, visit my "Last Chance" Cointest to get in on the drawing. I think there will be over a dozen Coins awarded there after all the other prizes are sent.

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

wow, 50 coins for lottery, this is too geneous of u.

Thx a lot for all the fun, u made and still make a lot of people very happy :)

Bump

The Winners so far:

fairyhoney

E&Cplus3

zoesbrother

E&Cplus3(scond coin, to be activated and released)

labrat_wr

dimkasmir(second coin, gifted to OwlCacher)

If you are listed as a winner of a Birds of a Feather Coin, please let me know if you have already received yours. Thanks.

It's here, It's here, It's here !!!

I got my BOF cointest winner coin today !!!

thanks WSR, for the cointest and the really cool coin.