Farewell to GeoWoodstock VI

BlueMotmot

Playing a Wherigo game "Whack a Lackey" - what a bunch of fun that was - edged out Marky for the big prize!! :anibad:

You dog, I thought I had that coin in the bag with my score but you smoked me. Must have been when you whacked Jeremy that you took the lead. How many points was he worth, anyway?

Joani and I had such an awesome time meeting people in person that we've come to know via the forums, chats, geocoin vendors, etc. I'm still riding high from this weekend.

I can't wait for the next big event we can go to. I don't think we will be able to do Midwest Geobash, unfortunately. :D I think the next one we are going to try and make is GeoRendezvous II in Utah. It's first weekend in Sept (which will coincide nicely with Joani and my 30th wedding anniversary). I don't see the event posted yet, but you can find more details here if you want to join us: http://www.georendezvous.com/

Oh cool. Ms Eleanor and I are trying to schedule a certain event involving geocoins for GeoRendezvous. You'll have to come watch from the sidelines Marky :)

TMA

The negociating has begun in the Avroair household, there's a 3.14% possibility I can make it to GeoRendezvous. :D The glass aint half full, but I might be able to squeeze a drop from the bottom! :D

Playing a Wherigo game "Whack a Lackey" - what a bunch of fun that was - edged out Marky for the big prize!! :)

You dog, I thought I had that coin in the bag with my score but you smoked me. Must have been when you whacked Jeremy that you took the lead. How many points was he worth, anyway?

Joani and I had such an awesome time meeting people in person that we've come to know via the forums, chats, geocoin vendors, etc. I'm still riding high from this weekend.

I can't wait for the next big event we can go to. I don't think we will be able to do Midwest Geobash, unfortunately. :anibad: I think the next one we are going to try and make is GeoRendezvous II in Utah. It's first weekend in Sept (which will coincide nicely with Joani and my 30th wedding anniversary). I don't see the event posted yet, but you can find more details here if you want to join us: http://www.georendezvous.com/

Oh cool. Ms Eleanor and I are trying to schedule a certain event involving geocoins for GeoRendezvous. You'll have to come watch from the sidelines Marky :D

TMA

The negociating has begun in the Avroair household, there's a 3.14% possibility I can make it to GeoRendezvous. :D The glass aint half full, but I might be able to squeeze a drop from the bottom! :D

AWESOME!! I would love to meet all you guys at GeoRendezVous!! I will be there!! :D:D

edited to add: DOH! You guys are talking about a different GeoRendezVous. :D

Edited by PengoFamily
Playing a Wherigo game "Whack a Lackey" - what a bunch of fun that was - edged out Marky for the big prize!! :D

I can't wait for the next big event we can go to. I don't think we will be able to do Midwest Geobash, unfortunately. :D I think the next one we are going to try and make is GeoRendezvous II in Utah. It's first weekend in Sept (which will coincide nicely with Joani and my 30th wedding anniversary). I don't see the event posted yet, but you can find more details here if you want to join us: http://www.georendezvous.com/

Oh cool. Ms Eleanor and I are trying to schedule a certain event involving geocoins for GeoRendezvous. You'll have to come watch from the sidelines Marky :D

TMA

AWESOME!! I would love to meet all you guys at GeoRendezVous!! I will be there!! :D:anibad:

We are talking about GeoRendezvous in Salt Lake City you know :D FYI. No offense :)

Thanks to all the coiners who took the time to talk or try to talk in some cases (lol) to me, it was a real pleasure.

I got to check something off my list of things to do at GW6:

[X] See the inside of tsun's camper. :D

--Marky

I guess I filled out one of my list requirements too;

[x] get Marky to my camper :D

The other list that 'MM' was keeping for me for well over a month now, I didn't complete at all :anibad: although Vegas Gamblers requested to be first :D

I'm going to burst a bubble too, I met pghlooking and not only is the guy smoking hot, he's a sweet and innocent as your mama's apple pie :D Thanks for my surprise too :) for a minute there I just thought you were happy to see me but it turns out it was some beans in your pocket :D

Thanks to all the coiners who took the time to talk or try to talk in some cases (lol) to me, it was a real pleasure.

I got to check something off my list of things to do at GW6:

[X] See the inside of tsun's camper. :D

--Marky

I guess I filled out one of my list requirements too;

[x] get Marky to my camper :D

The other list that 'MM' was keeping for me for well over a month now, I didn't complete at all :anibad: although Vegas Gamblers requested to be first :D

I'm going to burst a bubble too, I met pghlooking and not only is the guy smoking hot, he's a sweet and innocent as your mama's apple pie :D Thanks for my surprise too :) for a minute there I just thought you were happy to see me but it turns out it was some beans in your pocket :D

Not to sure how to take this or whatever this means for real but GEES it sure made me lauph out loud, you are one hillarious woman.

sweetlife

Edited by sweetlife

I'm going to burst a bubble too, I met pghlooking and not only is the guy smoking hot, he's a sweet and innocent as your mama's apple pie :D

Rats, I was going to say that.

He gave me a penny!!!!! :D ...Funny because it was me and Snoogans- The 2 guys that have sig pennies in one form or another...Hmmm, I wonder if there was an underlying message there? :unsure:

OH...and Tsun, dont forget how innocent Apple Pie can be...we've all seen that one :blink:

Yep, cant exactly vouch for the Hot aspect either, but ill take yer word! :D Good guy, glad we met!

As for GW6...It was GREAT!!! Despite me arriving at darn near 1:00 on Sat, I still had such a great time. It felt kinda good to have Castleman pull me into the lunch line with Blue Motmot and Tadpole and be like "Where have you been?...Everyones lookin for you" :unsure::blink:

I met so many of you I wanted to, either at GW or the Coin swap...I wish I could do it all over again, just so much fun and so many of you I didnt even get a chance to meet!

I left with a smile on my face everywhere I went afterwards just thinkin of the good times...WE MUST DO IT AGAIN!!!!