Northwest Series Caches

Linsai

I'm a big fan of series caches. Can anyone recommend any good ones in Washington I should look up? :grin:

We just completed Tiger Mountain Trail series. The bookmark has others included in there you can grab along the way. Be prepared with a good trails map of the area and a long hike. If you don't take any shortcuts, the hike can take you 17 miles or so.

Edited by TotemLake

In the South Sound area theres a great series called Hidden Treasures.

Heres a bookmark

Theres plenty more though like "THE DEATH STAR SERIES" in Dupont. The Payback series, Addiction series, Things I Miss From Home, Where in tarnation (good puzzles), NRV and SRV series of course, A Few of Her Favorite Things (some great locations), and Baby Steps series. I could keep going but that should help get ya started.

I like this one in the northeast part of the state: GCW8G8

I was just in this area camping at Lake Curlew last weekend and must have been in the neighborhood of at least 5 of these throughout my adventures. I knew they were all there but alas, didn't have all the coordinates. I'll have to hit a good portion of these the next time I go back.

Thanks to everyone for responding. My "want to find" binder is getting huge!

I like this one in the northeast part of the state: GCW8G8

I was just in this area camping at Lake Curlew last weekend and must have been in the neighborhood of at least 5 of these throughout my adventures. I knew they were all there but alas, didn't have all the coordinates. I'll have to hit a good portion of these the next time I go back.

Thanks to everyone for responding. My "want to find" binder is getting huge!

I didn't check the cache cited thinking it was The Tiger Clue series. I have done a few of that set and enjoyed them.