Cachemate and Memory Map

Hi

I have been promising myself for ages that I would get Cachemete and finally I have got around to it in time for our caching break which starts TOMORROW.

Everything seems to be working fine except that I can not open cache files from MemoryMap which was one of the main reasons for getting it.

I think that it may be something to do with the 'Properties' of the cache page on MM. What should I type into the 'File' box to establish the link off line.

Any help would be appreciated as neither of the tutorials that I have read seems to cover this.

Come on, give us a clue...

What method are you using to get the caches into MM?

indeed!

a very brief summary - you have to use GSAK to get the caches into MM. If you are, then can you confirm which export you are using, (Export to Memory Map or Custom Export) and then we can help further!

Time is running short!!!

Thanks for the interest.

Let me try to give you more information

Yes, I use GSAK and from there, I download the csv file for Memory Map. I also download the GPX file from GSAK which I transfer onto the PDA.

I have the cache details in Cachemate on the PDA --I also have the caches on the map but when I click on the 'Open File' the PDA tries to get the information on line, rather than from the gpx download.

I imagine that it has something to do with the "file" path in Properties but cant find what to type in.

Does this make sense?

Thanks for the advice Team Balders, I will try that next.