cash in trash!

We had just got out of the car and started to follow the gps, then we were in a feild of trash. We were amazed that there could be that much trash around. the next day we asked the landowner for permission to remove the trash from the land, then rented a skidsteer. That day we removed 3,247 pounds of scrap steel, glass waste, paper, and plastic waste.

That day we removed 3,247 pounds of scrap steel, glass waste, paper, and plastic waste.
And I am guessing then that you went and sold it to a scrapyard? Sweet! Plus, you got to drive a skidsteer: I am sure that was fun, too.

PS

Hope you found the geocache. :)

We had just got out of the car and started to follow the gps, then we were in a feild of trash. We were amazed that there could be that much trash around. the next day we asked the landowner for permission to remove the trash from the land, then rented a skidsteer. That day we removed 3,247 pounds of scrap steel, glass waste, paper, and plastic waste.

wow.

wow, wow, wow, wow, wow.

Just wow.

Holy cow. Wow.

I'm wowed.

You are too cool for words.

Wow!

Here is a CITO that lets you clean up any area you want and count it as a find http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...89-b4b45ff2faf4

They posted the tracking numbers for some coins on that CITO page - isn't that a big no-no?

Yes it is wrong, and a message has been sent to the event page owner, thank you. Posting trackable numbers in a public place for the purpose of allowing others to log them virtually can result in those trackable pages being locked, and so they can't be logged again. It is considered abuse of the geocaching.com system.