A cache i have previously found has moved 90 feet, can i log it as a find again?

Lotho

As the title states, a cache ive already found has been moved 90 feet after it was muggled at the first place. Would it be right to go and hunt for it again and log it as found again, or should i not log it as found again because its the same GC page and number?

Thanks

Lotho

As the title states, a cache ive already found has been moved 90 feet after it was muggled at the first place. Would it be right to go and hunt for it again and log it as found again, or should i not log it as found again because its the same GC page and number?

Thanks

Lotho

It's the same cache as you yourself said, and you've already logged a find on that cache. There's no reason not to go find it again if you wanted to but as for logging multiple finds on the same cache... that's up to you but to most folks that's somewhat cheesy.

Thanks

Lotho

If the onwers cache page says "Hey ya'll come on and log this puppy again" by all means find and log again if that's your cup of tea. If not, pass.

I have seen a number of cases where the cache owner has moved a cache for some reason, and considers the new hide significantly different, and therefore posts that cachers are invited to find the cache in its new hiding place and log it as a new find. Minus that invitation by the owner, I would not relog the cache as a new find (although I might go seek it out anyway, in the hopes that the new hide would be a challenge and some extra fun).