Does your other half think you're sad for Geocaching?

My other half enjoys cacheing as much as i do ,it gets us out and about either drive by's on the bikes or out walking.

Getting us out walking more was the reason we started cacheing. ;)

Drive by tour of Derbyshire...Sandra replacing the log

Sandra.jpg

As some will know my O/H is not really a cacher, she just supports the mental illness I've got called Caching Madness :D . Considering I will be on the pc looking at the site at around 7am during the week, and sometimes still on at 2am :) [it helps throw the FTF Ho's a spanner in the works, as they have to go and get them on the way to work :lol: ]. And considering I probably do more hours on the site than most people work [including overtime :) ] I suppose she's right :lol::lol:

A few days on ... sincerely hope you have cut your hours .

I introduced caching to my OH as we like to go out on walks but I often have trouble finding the mitivation to get out of the front door (ill health) though I mostly enjoy it whilst I am out. So for V day 08 I received a Garmin GPS 60 and a premium membership to GC.com.

So no, he doesn't think I am sad for geocaching, he wishes we could go more. Just as I dont think he is sad for taking photos of disused industrial stuff whilst I poke through a tupperware box on the moors. Now my guiding he can't get his head around, every week going to help run a unit of 23 (loud) girls and go camping in the rain every summer is beyond him.

I must be a very lucky man, because my other half is just as excited as I am when we go out for a little search. I must sadly admit that some of our friends do not share our excitement for geocaching.

Well just as long as have la sorciere d'En-dor next to me when we are out I am happy.