Garmin GPSMAP 60CSx

For sale. Brand new, never in the field. I want to upgrade to a Colorado 300. I paid $350.00 for it. would like to get $285.00. Great GPS, Many features.

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=145&pID=310

Thanks, Steve

What is drawing you to the Colorado 300? I am looking for a 60 csx, maybe I should consider the Colorado pending your response.

Thanks

Edited by doncampbell

For sale. Brand new, never in the field. I want to upgrade to a Colorado 300. I paid $350.00 for it. would like to get $285.00. Great GPS, Many features.

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=145&pID=310

Thanks, Steve

What is drawing you to the Colorado 300? I am looking for a 60 csx, maybe I should consider the Colorado pending your response.

Thanks

It has better graphics, and has a wireless link feature

FOR THE EXTRA 100.00 GET THE 400T. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPOINTED. You get the topos and alot more space without using a sd card. I have the whole united states in city navigator loaded and I have 1500 caches loaded into it at the time and do not even have a SD card in it.

He is asking $285 for it, you say for another $100 he can have the 400T... Where in the world do you get a 400T for $385??

Not only that, please keep your rude comments to yourself, if thats the price he wants its only his business and the interested party.

What are you, his sock puppet account? If the guy was recommending a different GPSr, thats his opinion. Second, the price was high. One can easily be bought NEW for 300 dollars.

Thanks for your thoughts though

If you would of understood what I was saying was the guy that was upgrading to the 300. I was telling him pay the extra 100.00 from the 300 to the 400. I was not refering to the 60csx. So that said If anyone is looking at buying the colorado 300 look at all you get in the 400T for the 100.00 more.