When do you think Colorado Version 2.50 will come out?

It has been a long time since Garmin came out with Version 2.40 for the Colorados, I believe it was Feb 18.

I am guessing that Garmin will come out with the Version 2.50 Monday the 30th.

Pick a date you think they will release a new update, for the Colorados.

And lets see who picks the closest date and wins. (no actual prizes).

I'm having second thoughts about the "every two weeks" plan. :D

I say May 14, and it will resolve a lot of issues. The functionality will almost match the 60CSx (based on the deficiencies noted in G.O.'s comparison table). A means of fast text entry will not yet exist, though.

I'm having second thoughts about the "every two weeks" plan. :D

I say May 14, and it will resolve a lot of issues. The functionality will almost match the 60CSx (based on the deficiencies noted in G.O.'s comparison table). A means of fast text entry will not yet exist, though.

I care more about what it does than when it comes out. If they give it the functionality of the 60CSx, I will buy in.

I also need to find out if the preloaded maps count toward the 4000 segment limit or not. That will help me decide which version I buy.

I'm sure Garmin reads these threads... :laughing:

Actually, there's good evidence that they do. They just don't post (at least not representing Garmin). Several forum members have spoken to support personnel and Garmin definitely knows about this forum, particularly since the Colorado was released and all its issues they've been dealing with.