Basic Member not upgraded (Garmin Purchase)

Yossarian

I just purchased a new Garmin product. Ive been a member of geocaching.com for a while now and had downgraded to basic due to winter non-activity on my part. I bought a new Garmin Colorado and with that Im given a free upgrade for a month. I just followed all the instruction (product registered, plug in installed, etc.) but my basic membership hasnt been updated to Premium. Anyone know whats going on? thanks.

update: I just went ahead and purchased via paypal. fui.

Edited by DodgerBlues

Wow. Buy a $400 GPS and get a free $3 Premium 1 month membership. I am rushing out to the store right now.

Sarcastic remarks aside, it's a nice bonus to introduce an otherwise basic user or member to the finer points of geocaching. It's better than receiving coupons that most people never take advantage of.

Wow. Buy a $400 GPS and get a free $3 Premium 1 month membership. I am rushing out to the store right now.

Sarcastic remarks aside, it's a nice bonus to introduce an otherwise basic user or member to the finer points of geocaching. It's better than receiving coupons that most people never take advantage of.

go back and read the initial log. It was a coupon with a bunch of instructions. AND it didn't work!!!!!

Would it have hurt to offer 3 or 6 months????

go back and read the initial log. It was a coupon with a bunch of instructions. AND it didn't work!!!!!

Would it have hurt to offer 3 or 6 months????

It's a new feature. And you still don't get it. And as usual, typical human nature proves my point yet once again.

Edited by TotemLake