Cry baby cachers

Hey, i just said what i was thinking. The log that i deleted was complaining about the thorns,bugs and to many places it could be hid. This is geocaching i always get bit by bugs and stuck by thorns they need to quit complaining and get another hobby. Maybe they have a junkie gps and cant get good cords but thats not my problem. Whats funny is the guy that was complaining the most some of his caches i have done the cords were 50-60 feet off and i didnt complain about it.

And they were just saying what they were thinking but you don't have a think enough skin to take it so you delete their log. Your posts and actions say more about you then them.

Please get some grammer lessons you cant spell very well. The log i deleted was way out of line and made some false statements and was unfair.

You are classic. Didn't take long for you to go to the old grammer and spelling attack. Then there is the folding under pressure. You believe in something so strongly that when a few people disagree with you, you go back and delete what you have done. I did expect that thought after seeing the way you edit your posts.

You got me there buddy i dont know what to say. You have really out smarted me this time. I deleted it because i know there are people on here who will report it and it will get deleted anyway.

You know that is not true. You deleted it because that is the way you do things. You make a statement to get a response then edit or delete to try to make others look silly. You should at least be man enough to stand by what you say and do.

i am not a cry baby just posting facts

The log that i deleted was complaining about the thorns,bugs and to many places it could be hid.

The log i deleted deserved to deleted.

The log i deleted was way out of line and made some false statements and was unfair.

I didnt delete any opinions i deleted it because it made false statments that would lead someone

to think it was located in a bunch of thorns.

Let's compare the OP's assertions to the actual text of one of the logs he deleted. This is a quote, skipping just the information that would identify the log's author:

Found this cache without any help from the owners and helped some newbee find it too. Cache was out of our geocaching league. TFTA.

How does this square up against the posts to this thread? Would you have deleted this "found it" log?

Oh and before you say I should not get upset about something on the internet, I'm not upset at all. It's cold here and I'm just killing time until it warms up a little. So far I have gotten all of the responses that I expected from you.

What response would you like? I would like to thank the people that emailed me and support my take on things.

It seems like there maybe more people like me around. I stand behind my statement 100% you act like i am denying what i said in my log which i did delete because i figured it would get deleted anyway. I will say it again

i still believe in what i said and i will say it to their face if need be.

Oh and before you say I should not get upset about something on the internet, I'm not upset at all. It's cold here and I'm just killing time until it warms up a little. So far I have gotten all of the responses that I expected from you.

What response would you like? I would like to thank the people that emailed me and support my take on things.

It seems like there maybe more people like me around. I stand behind my statement 100% you act like i am denying what i said in my log which i did delete because i figured it would get deleted anyway. I will say it again

:) And we are off to the unprovable support.

Oh and you might want to look into that Shift key. Doesn't look like it is working well.

Chill man, it's just the internet and Geocaching is just a game.

Oh and you might want to look into that Shift key. Doesn't look like it is working well.

Your the one all caught up not me i think its funny. Sorry about the shift key it must have gotten wet by one of those crybabies so it doesnt always work.

Well thanks for making MY day!

I don't know if we need a different topic or not, but we can divert this discussion to another direction.

Original poster says that he, but lot of effort to his caches. Of course I don't have any other prefence here that this cache in the question. In my mind I feel that making a regular or large cache in the forest takes more effort than small, micro or nano. Or we generally say that large cache in any environment need more effo than anyother size.

So generally I feel that cache size should be as large as location allows.

Thats what i live for making your day!!

You know what they say about opinions...yes everyone has one including me...Mrs Flatouts.

So excuse me as I turn around and expose mine.....

This thread has gotten way out of hand. At my request...could a moderator please lock it???

Okay I exposed it, so please be gentle with your reply.... :)

Your the one all caught up not me i think its funny. Sorry about the shift key it must have gotten wet by one of those crybabies so it doesnt always work.

Maybe "your" right. :)

You know what they say about opinions...yes everyone has one including me...Mrs Flatouts.

So excuse me as I turn around and expose mine.....

This thread has gotten way out of hand. At my request...could a moderator please lock it???

Okay I exposed it, so please be gentle with your reply.... :)

Yes please close it!!!

Thats what i live for making your day!!

As you should.