Message in a Bottle coin

ThePetersTrio

I have received notice from The Caching Place that the coins should arrive to them by April 30th and then they will send out the orders by the first week in May. Of course - as with every coin order - this is tentative. *fingers crossed*

I have sent out emails to all who are going in on my order of 75. (Karin, I contacted Mousekakat for your coins as she's handling the mailing.) If you have not received this email, please contact me ASAP:

ThePetersTrio@yahoo.com

Thanks!!

Wow-here I've been wondering why no one is posting on the Message In The Bottle forums on TCP...and all the action is going on right here!

This was a wonderful idea-I can't wait until the coins come in. I hope they do another project like this in the future because I would definitely be interested again. The samples look awesome. In addition to the wine bottle coins, I also had another coin made (tax refund-yay!) and I am almost more excited about the wine bottle coin than the personal ones!

Wow-here I've been wondering why no one is posting on the Message In The Bottle forums on TCP...and all the action is going on right here!

This was a wonderful idea-I can't wait until the coins come in. I hope they do another project like this in the future because I would definitely be interested again. The samples look awesome. In addition to the wine bottle coins, I also had another coin made (tax refund-yay!) and I am almost more excited about the wine bottle coin than the personal ones!

Well . . . Do tell us about YOUR coin !

Oh, it would be SO nice if it were shaped like a guinea pig :)

Oh, it would be SO nice if it were shaped like a guinea pig :mad:

Oh, THAT coin! Silly me for thinking you meant the MIAB coin! :)

I wish I had the funds to go whole hog on the guinea pig coin. : ) But nothing that fancy. Just my little boy Geo enjoying a day in the forest. And they wont be in for awhile. So for now I will just sleep with the sample coins under my pillow....

Oh, it would be SO nice if it were shaped like a guinea pig :mad:

Oh, THAT coin! Silly me for thinking you meant the MIAB coin! :)

I wish I had the funds to go whole hog on the guinea pig coin. : ) But nothing that fancy. Just my little boy Geo enjoying a day in the forest. And they wont be in for awhile. So for now I will just sleep with the sample coins under my pillow....

Hey there GG, will you be bringing 1 of your samples to ASP Geobash III? Sure would like to see em!

And don't worry, I understand there will be alot of "Behind the Scene Security" there to protect your valuables :P

log-coon1.jpg

What happened to the ones I reserved?

could someone translate the front of the coin please

Riveli Nascosto Segreto = It Reveals Hidden Secret......It's Italian....in a round about way :)

BTW everyone, Sharon will be sending out invoices starting tonight so be on the lookout! Thanks again for joining in the FUN!!

Thank you .... I like that : )

Invoice received and paid. Can't wait to see them

Did someone delete my name off the list? I responded MANY times and requested purple like the majority did in the forum. So which color or colors were minted? How many did you reserve for me?

Hello - I've emailed everyone who has expressed interest in going in on this order and have asked them about color preference between green (7) and purple (5). I'm going to let the majority decide. Personally, I'd be happy with either color. USYoopers - I've got you down as a preference for purple which is why I didn't send you and email.

Karin - I got your PM and yes I'll get you the 2 coins to Sweden if you will reimburse my mailing cost. I tried to PM you back but it says there is no account under your name. Strange. Feel free to reply here with your color preference and confirm you want 2 coins. Thanks!

So far the list is:

ThePetersTrio - 15

Usyoopers - 10 coins

Bluemotmot - 5 coins

Lucky Ducky - 2 coins

Woodward Clan - 5 coins

Fairyhoney - 8 coins

MissAmerica1 - 6 coins

Fossillady - 3 coins

BirdmanofCT - 5 coins

CathandKrisintheBUS - 5 coins

Grodan & Fiabus - 2 coins

Mousekakat - 1 coin

If I missed you and you want coins - there are 8 coins left. Please let me know right away.

If you are on the above list and you no longer want to order - please let me know ASAP.

Thanks!

Did someone delete my name off the list? I responded MANY times and requested purple like the majority did in the forum. So which color or colors were minted? How many did you reserve for me?

Email sent to you once again just now. I have kept every PM/email I've gotten from you and/or sent to you with the dates/times. I'm happy to send them all to you if you'd like to see the chronology of my attempts to contact you. I realize the PM/email system here doesn't always seem to work. I apologize for that but I've done the best that I can to communicate with the group and haven't had any other problem.

FYI Purple was not the majority choice of our group - I'm not sure where you got that. I do know that other people made group purchases in purple. The majority of our group was for green by vote.

Again, I apologize for any confusion but I have quickly and consistently responded to all/every email/PM I've received about this group order. :)

Edited by ThePetersTrio

I just found your email after I read in here (had to pull it out of my spam-folder... yikes!). I've sent you my info for address/paypal.

If there was anyone that got inadvertently left off the list, or wants one... just let me know. I really wanted 2, but went in for 'up to five' to fill an order. Looks like all 5 are reserved for me, so happy to give some up if need be! (otherwise, I'll take 'em... no worries either way) :)

Hope this is our lucky week for our Messages to arrive in America!!! Can't wait!!!

An email today indicated they are due to arrive at The Caching Place tomorrow. Yay!

Hey LD - when are your "Cache-Aid" coins going to go on sale (the site says the end of April)? As a nurse, I absolutely LOVE those! :lol:

Hey LD - when are your "Cache-Aid" coins going to go on sale (the site says the end of April)? As a nurse, I absolutely LOVE those! ;)

Glad you like them!! I will be posting a thread on them when we know more....still don't know exactly when they will be done. We had the dies redone on them due to issues with it, so it put them a bit behind. Roughly 3 weeks give or take a few days probably.

HOORAY that our bottles are here in the US and almost in our hot little hands!!! :huh:

Hey LD - when are your "Cache-Aid" coins going to go on sale (the site says the end of April)? As a nurse, I absolutely LOVE those! :D

Glad you like them!! I will be posting a thread on them when we know more....still don't know exactly when they will be done. We had the dies redone on them due to issues with it, so it put them a bit behind. Roughly 3 weeks give or take a few days probably.

Excellent! :D

Heads up everyone - I just got notice that my order from The Caching Place shipped out today! ;)

Beautiful green bottles arrived on my doorstep today! Seriously people, these are gorgeous!! I couldn't be happier with them. And thanks to Georgia for a nice surprise as well. :D

So people who are in on my order, be looking for an invoice tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest. Hopefully I'll get these all out to you by the end of the week.

:huh:

Beautiful green bottles arrived on my doorstep today! Seriously people, these are gorgeous!! I couldn't be happier with them. And thanks to Georgia for a nice surprise as well. :D

So people who are in on my order, be looking for an invoice tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest. Hopefully I'll get these all out to you by the end of the week.

:D

Received my coins from you today, they look very nice in green! Thanks for getting them out so quickly. :D

Received my coins from you today, they look very nice in green! Thanks for getting them out so quickly. :D

You are so welcome! And thanks for letting me know you got them.

I have sent out all the Paypal invoices and all but 4 orders are paid for/in the mail as of today. So if you haven't gotten an invoice and you think you should have, please email me. :D