Sign in to follow this  
Followers 5
CinemaBoxers

2008 Easter Nav'Egg'ation Geocoin

Dang, slept through the sale. I like purple...anyone got traders?

Keep an eye out on the store... they'll be adding more coins throughout the day. :lol:

Dang, slept through the sale. I like purple...anyone got traders?

Keep an eye out on the store... they'll be adding more coins throughout the day. :lol:

Doh. I missed that and would have waited instead of buying what I saw left!

Just picked up two!

antique gold / purple :lol:

polished gold / purple :)

I'm hoping for a copper AC :)

I just went back and ordered a polished silver / yellow :)

PS - The shop has just dropped a few more coins (they'll be adding them throughout the day). :)

Still hoping for one of those antique copper artist editions. :)

Edited by tom4props

I snagged me an antique silver/purple one... :)

What would a guy have to do to get an antique copper one? :lol:

I snagged me an antique silver/purple one... :)

What would a guy have to do to get an antique copper one? :lol:

I wondered the same myself. Even e-mailed her with a trade proposal. BUT No word back. - I imagine she was bombarded with offers :)

I wasn't going to do it since I am over-budget this month, and these are on the expensive side, but I caved in and snagged a few of these. :lol: The pics on the website look more appealing to me than the pics that were in post #1 of this thread. :)

Thanks!

P.S. Since I was ordering, I added in a few of the cool Cache Rewards coins (neat idea at a reasonable price!) :)

Edited by UncleJimbo

I wondered the same myself. Even e-mailed her with a trade proposal. BUT No word back. - I imagine she was bombarded with offers B)

Yuh! I got a LOT of emails on these for trades! But, if I didn't email back - always PM me. I sometimes have SPAM issues! Theres only 20 of the coppers, so I'll have to figure out what Im going to be trading for. :)

I The pics on the website look more appealing to me than the pics that were in post #1 of this thread. B)

Yeah - the first pics were mint photos - which are never great! They usually just sit em down and snap em. B)

I wondered the same myself. Even e-mailed her with a trade proposal. BUT No word back. - I imagine she was bombarded with offers :)

Yuh! I got a LOT of emails on these for trades! But, if I didn't email back - always PM me. I sometimes have SPAM issues! Theres only 20 of the coppers, so I'll have to figure out what Im going to be trading for. B)

I The pics on the website look more appealing to me than the pics that were in post #1 of this thread. B)

Yeah - the first pics were mint photos - which are never great! They usually just sit em down and snap em. B)

Fingers crossed for a copper egg... Emails sent earlier. PM just sent. B)

Whew- Almost missed the boat on this one but managed to get a couple AG/Purple and a Gold/Yellow B)

Anybody know a work around for "Barracuda" I'd hate to have to quit my job just because I'm missing Sale Notifications- BUT I WILL :)

I just received mine today and they look very very outstanding! I can't tell which on is the best as they are all so cool. Polished or antiqued, they are great. :unsure: Congratulations on the fast sellout!

Got my coins today.

silver purple -- beautiful!

silver yellow -- beautiful!

antique silver purple -- not so thrilled (where's the purple?)

antique gold purple -- not so thrilled

I guess I am not an "antique" fan.

Thanks, though!

Mine look great.... Hmmm.

I'd recommend listing em as traders if you don't like em - I've gotten alot of trade requests on my regular versions as well as my AE's. :huh: I'm sure there's some folks who'd be happy to take em off your hands!

Got my eggs, got my eggs!!!

Who needs Faberge when we got these!

I have one of last years coins out traveling, and recently I got a discovery notice saying "This is so beautiful, it could be worn as jewelry!" Thought I'd pass on the compliment!!

Mine look great.... Hmmm.

I'd recommend listing em as traders if you don't like em - I've gotten alot of trade requests on my regular versions as well as my AE's. :laughing: I'm sure there's some folks who'd be happy to take em off your hands!

Well, I am more than happy with the silver ones, but that is a good suggestion about the Antique coins.

If anyone wants to trade for my Antique Silver purple Egg coins, please message me. :)

Just picked up two!

antique gold / purple :)

polished gold / purple :)

I'm hoping for a copper AC :)

I just went back and ordered a polished silver / yellow :D

PS - The shop has just dropped a few more coins (they'll be adding them throughout the day). :)

Still hoping for one of those antique copper artist editions. :D

I've been out of town for a few days and when I got home last night, my three Easter Nav' egg' ation 2008 Geocoins were waiting to greet me at the door! :)

Ooooo... and are they ever nice! :D