Anyone Recognize This Sig Item

TheCollector

I was given this Signature item by a fellow cacher she got it either in Indiana or Illinois or Wisconsin during a trip. Does anyone know what is for or who made it? Heres a picture of it the front is the same as the back

sigitem100001.jpg

Pokerchip reads " Hole in the Wall Club" over the top and "Executive Game" underneath and the Pink Floyd Dark side of the Moon logo in the middle

I was given this Signature item by a fellow cacher she got it either in Indiana or Illinois or Wisconsin during a trip. Does anyone know what is for or who made it? Heres a picture of it the front is the same as the back

sigitem100001.jpg

Pokerchip reads " Hole in the Wall Club" over the top and "Executive Game" underneath and the Pink Floyd Dark side of the Moon logo in the middle

Could it be by the same who put out the coin?

We just ran into a similar item today while caching. It was a red poker chip with the 4 r's which I assume are cachers. It was their signature item.

Yea i have about 30 or 40 different pokerchips from different people

SO, there are poker chip cachers out there :laughing: ?

no they are the persons signature item just look at my website in my line belone to see different ones