CITO geocoin question?

tsunrisebey

I would say that anyone can make a CITO geocoin, you just can't Signal or the CITO logo without permission.

You mean I can't make another frog coin (a little Signal bling w/ gems :P ) :) ?

Seriously, ya I figured as much on the Signal and CITO logos but was just wondering about a CITO themed coin in general (trackable).

Edited by tsunrisebey
I would say that anyone can make a CITO geocoin, you just can't Signal or the CITO logo without permission.

What they said. Chris mackey did the Mother Nature Watches Us CITO Geocoin available at the geocoin store, which I don't think has the CITO logo or Signal on it.

And The Caching Place did a very nice CITO coin last year. Two metals if I recall. No logo, no frog. No gems, either :P

What they said. Chris mackey did the Mother Nature Watches Us CITO Geocoin available at the geocoin store, which I don't think has the CITO logo or Signal on it.

Actually it does have the CITO logo on one side centered at the bottom, but we did have to ask permission specifically to use it and then include the trademark "TM" symbol in the design as well. :blink: