Looking for Donations for MnGCA Spring Event

TheCollector

The Minnesota Geocaching Association is having their annual Spring Event. The event will be held on May 6, 2008 up in Gooseberry Falls State Park. It is also the 150th anniversary of the state of Minnesota so we are trying to make this event the best. You can see the Event here MnGCA Gooseberry Falls: Caching Then and Now Right now we have a very limited budget, food is really all we have budgeted, so we are looking for people and or companies to help us with prizes (we are looking for Geocoins). Some of the local cacher have put forward some donations but we still need more. I am apart of the committee that is planning the event and volunteer to post something up here. All donators will be mentioned at the event and hopefully on the cache page. If you would like to donate anything just send me an email through my profile and/or post something here and I will contact you. Anything will help Thank You in advanced.

MnGCA-5.jpg

Edited by TheCollector