Views on GPS Garmin 60CSx

I'll let you know in the next couple of days... My Garmin Vista, has been getting more and more unreliable (the screen keeps going blank and it keeps re-starting) so my new CSx arrives tomorrow... I'll try give you a review if nobody else comes back...

Regards,

Deano1406

That's a very subjective kind of answer to be giving. I have a 76CSx which is similar and I think it's great, another may think different.

To help can you give an inkling of what you are looking for in a GPSr, what you have at the minute and why you want to change?

I've been using a 60CSx for the last year or so and quite honestly, it's the 'Mutts Nuts'. I've installed a 2Gb micro SD card and loaded the full UK Topo maps. I've also loaded all of Austria and a good chunk of southern Germany onto it from City Navigator.

The accuracy and ability to hold lock under serious tree cover makes it worth every penny as far as geocaching is concerned. You'll get a weekends good caching from one set of good alkaline batteries (I no longer use rechargeables). It will accept waypoint names up to 14 characters long... about two years worth of new geocaches at the current rate of 'explosion' :blink:

If you can afford one, go for it. You won't be disappointed.