Shakespearean Logs

So I was thinking about Shakespeare...

Did you know that William Shakespeare is credited with contributing, directly or indirectly, more phrases to our language than anyone else, even the Bible?

Here are some: http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/phrases...hakespeare.html

So that led me to wonder how many of you can work a Shakespearean phrase, correctly used, into your cache logs?

Can't wait to read them!

This log from Verona- No Gentlemen GC3058 (now archived):

August 2, 2003 by Metaphor (370 found)

On the walk: Sweet are the uses of adversity, which, like a toad, though ugly and venomous, wears yet a precious jewel in its head...

On the cache: Things won are done; joy's soul lies in the doing...

On the Travel bug: Oh, you gods, why do you make us love your goodly gifts, and snatch them straight away... (bug taken 7/17)

To the cache owner: I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks...

While following the GPSr arrow into a Walmart parking lot,,, "To be or not to be, tis cache be in yonder lightpole, that is the question!"

While following the GPSr arrow into a Walmart parking lot,,, "Though this be madness, yet there is method in it."

While following the GPSr arrow into a Walmart parking lot,,, "That it should come to this!"

While following the GPSr arrow into a Walmart parking lot,,, "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so"

:wacko:;):D

Is this an arow which I see before me,

The handle toward my hand? Come, let me clutch thee.

I have thee not, and yet I see thee still.

Art thou not, fatal vision, sensible

To feeling as to sight? or art thou but

A pointer of the mind, a false creation,

Proceeding from the cache-oppressed brain?

Many times while trying to rush out of my house for a FTF but not being able to find my keys I've shouted:

"A horse! A horse! My kingdom for a horse!"

Mr. Wisearse.

PS: Many times I've witnessed people go on and on and on and complain about all my puzzles, yet when asked directly they then say "Oh, I don't mind them, they're just not for me," but they then go on and on and on complaining about them. To them I've often said: "Me thinks the lady protests too much" (Shakespeare's insight into what later psychologists would call "reaction formation" is brilliant).