geocaches of the Art Bell kind..

I miss the Art Bell show. I used to listen to it every night for the pure enjoyment of the callers. Then Art went away and someone else took over the hosting duties. I quit listening. Now Art is back and I never can get good reception at night anymore.

Seen some wierd things, but not while geocaching yet.

I miss the Art Bell show. I used to listen to it every night for the pure enjoyment of the callers. Then Art went away and someone else took over the hosting duties. I quit listening. Now Art is back and I never can get good reception at night anymore.

We did too! I think he had some threats against him and he decided to lie low for a while. We haven't listened to him since. Oh the callers were just awesome/hilarious/disturbing! :drama:

We have been caching in the "Kingdom of Nye" but never saw anything out of the ordinary. :drama:

Ooops I double posted. I saw strange lights while traveling home one afternoon. They flew in formation and one did a sudden dive away from the others down towards the ground but stopped just as quick and carried on again in the same direction and speed of the rest. Was really weird.

Edited by Wazat

Never mind that I just spotted the cache container.

Hint... Shoulder height just between the chevron boards and it is red, box like container. What is the waypoint I wanna log my find.

There's no cache there. I think there's one about half a block away, but the sign was just a temporary piece of street art.

I've listened to that show from time to time but never seen anything weird.

I remember listening to it one night when they were talking about alien abductions. The guy said that a majority of those taken seemed to be 20-something males out alone at night in unpopulated areas. At the time I heard this I was 23 years old and about 10 miles from the nearest town at 3 am. I checked all my mirrors for anything weird a few more times than usual the rest of that night.