greatest place to hide caches!

cacher7

i have found the greatest place to hide caches.

if you live in colorado springs colorado there i a 600 acre area that is public property and is great for hiding caches in fact i have already hidden one there.

you can walk,ride bikes,hosebackride, and cross country ski in the winter.

so if your looking for the greatest place to hide a cache it;s west north coming from powers to hwy 83

right on shoup and the property starts once you pass herring road on the right.

there are multiple entrances to the area and its a great place to hide caches.

if you live in colorado springs colorado there i a 600 acre area that is public property and is great for hiding caches in fact i have already hidden one there.

so if your looking for the greatest place to hide a cache it;s west north coming from powers to hwy 83

I bet there's a good reason there's no caches there. I recommend asking a couple of experienced local Springs cachers about the area before placing any more caches there.

If there are no caches there, there might be a reason. I recall issues with some parks in the Colorado Springs area some time ago. I'm not sure how that panned out. So check with your local reviewer before hiding caches in this spot.

the reason there are no caches there is because most people dont know about it but i know its ok because i have hosted scavenger hunts over the years there and i live across the road from it.

I bet there's a good reason there's no caches there. I recommend asking a couple of experienced local Springs cachers about the area before placing any more caches there.

the reason there are no caches there is because most people dont know about it but i know its ok because i have hosted scavenger hunts over the years there and i live across the road from it.

I know of a few caches in my area that are literally hidden in plain sight. Nobody other than a geocacher would recognize the object for what it is.

There's one that's stuck on the underside of one of those shopping cart shelters in the middle of a mall's parking lot. It's painted exactly the same colour as the rest of the structure and it looks like it's just part of the shelter.

I too like the caches in plain site. We have a popular coffee chain (Tim Horton's) and it is very common to have a chace in sight of either the resturant or the drive thru. Stealth required.

I guess I like to plain site thing too because people never know what they are near. A few years ago a radio station planted $100 bills all over the city. Then they announced where they were and people went nuts. They hide the money under the benches of bus shelters! You can imagine at rush hour in the morning all these people waiting in the cold for the bus and someone roars up in a car, parks right in front of you, jumps out and grabs $100 from under your seat! :unsure: