wap.geocaching.com

Team SCR

I asked and found out about this site last night (Thank You) now I have a question about the site as I cannot get it to work.

I get the site to come up on my cell but when I click any link I tend to get an error message.

This is one:

Server Error In/

System. Format Exception <---(I think Exception is the word, I cannot read my on handwriting)

Invalid Length for a base-64

char arrag <---(sorry I cannot read my on handwriting again)

Method: From Base 64 String

Does anyone know what it means and if so could you please explain?

Thanks

Hey,

I have used wap.geocaching.com a lot while on the road (mainly to keep bug locations up to date) and have never had that problem. I have used a motorola and didn't have the problem either...but I would say, most likely it is a phone issue. Maybe even your service provider...who are you with???

Later,

ArcherDragoon

If you get errors when you click on View Cache, Find Caches, or Log a Cache but not when clicking on Travel Bug Lookup or Log In then you are having issues with JavaScript. Most likely you don't have JavaScript enabled or your phone isn't able to do JavaScript.

If you get errors when you click on View Cache, Find Caches, or Log a Cache but not when clicking on Travel Bug Lookup or Log In then you are having issues with JavaScript. Most likely you don't have JavaScript enabled or your phone isn't able to do JavaScript.

I get errors on all the links after the site has pulled up.