CITO Coins?

intolerable

I'm going to an upcoming local CITO event but, at least at this point, not a lot of people have expressed interest. I offered to donate something which the hosts could giveaway hoping it would help them get a better turnout. I'm hoping to donate a coin and was wanted to make it a CITO related coin but just not finding anything at the coin stores. Are there any CITO related coins available right now?

Any information appreciate. I probably need to figure something else out quick if what I'm looking for isn't available as the event takes place at the beginning of next month and who knows what shipping schedules will be through the end of the year :-)

Thanks!

- Chris/intolerable

I'm going to an upcoming local CITO event but, at least at this point, not a lot of people have expressed interest. I offered to donate something which the hosts could giveaway hoping it would help them get a better turnout. I'm hoping to donate a coin and was wanted to make it a CITO related coin but just not finding anything at the coin stores. Are there any CITO related coins available right now?

Any information appreciate. I probably need to figure something else out quick if what I'm looking for isn't available as the event takes place at the beginning of next month and who knows what shipping schedules will be through the end of the year :-)

Thanks!

- Chris/intolerable

Sentcha an email!

Thanks!

- Chris/intolerable

How's this coming?

Thanks!

- Chris/intolerable

How's this coming?

The CITO coin came in yesterday (from Geocoinstore). If MIS is at the WSGA Holiday Party plan to hand off or will bring to the event :-) The coin is much bigger than I imagined it... for some reason, I thought it would be little. Going to have to order me one of these now that we're all addicted to Signal.

Thanks!

- Chris/intolerable

How's this coming?

The CITO coin came in yesterday (from Geocoinstore). If MIS is at the WSGA Holiday Party plan to hand off or will bring to the event :-) The coin is much bigger than I imagined it... for some reason, I thought it would be little. Going to have to order me one of these now that we're all addicted to Signal.

The 2 years that I've seen them, they've been the "regular" size B)

Thanks!

- Chris/intolerable

How's this coming?

The 2 years that I've seen them, they've been the "regular" size B)

I've seen a few as well, but for some reason this one "feels" bigger. I actually traded for another one at a recent event. I really should get some more while I can. The Mother Nature CITO should be back in the store soon, too. Just looked over the latest blueprints this morning for the fall color scheme. How much longer until your CITO event?

Edited by fox-and-the-hound

I've seen a few as well, but for some reason this one "feels" bigger. I actually traded for another one at a recent event. I really should get some more while I can. The Mother Nature CITO should be back in the store soon, too. Just looked over the latest blueprints this morning for the fall color scheme. How much longer until your CITO event?

It really was a nice surprise and hope they are around for a bit longer so we can order some of them. Yesterday I came across a 2006 CITO. While I love the simple design it really does feel/look smaller than the 2007. Look forward to checking out the Mother Nature CITO, not sure if I've seen that one.

The CITO event is the 10th. Not really my event, just volunteered to bring a giveaway or two to try to encourage more people to show up when the attendance looked like it would be low.

It really was a nice surprise and hope they are around for a bit longer so we can order some of them. Yesterday I came across a 2006 CITO. While I love the simple design it really does feel/look smaller than the 2007. Look forward to checking out the Mother Nature CITO, not sure if I've seen that one.

The CITO event is the 10th. Not really my event, just volunteered to bring a giveaway or two to try to encourage more people to show up when the attendance looked like it would be low.

Actually, the event is on January 12 (thank goodness my every other weekend Not to work :huh: ) And If that is the one that "Mapless in Seattle" is putting on :lol:

Actually, the event is on January 12 (thank goodness my every other weekend Not to work :huh: ) And If that is the one that "Mapless in Seattle" is putting on :lol:

Yup, its the event MaplessInSeattle is hosting at NSP. I have no idea why my brain is stuck on the date being the 10th.

The coins tsunrisebey donated arrived for it today (wow!), two coins donated for giveaway by Prying Pandora and the CITO coin I bought. Thanks much tsunrisebey, that blew me away! Wanted to mention that MIS (host of the event) looks like they have been working pretty hard to put together a well organize effort to clean up the park the event is at. Its very cool that they'll such great stuff to get people out there to help and to thank those that show up.

Edited by intolerable

Yup, its the event MaplessInSeattle is hosting at NSP. I have no idea why my brain is stuck on the date being the 10th.

The coins tsunrisebey donated arrived for it today (wow!), two coins donated for giveaway by Prying Pandora and the CITO coin I bought. Thanks much tsunrisebey, that blew me away!

Very cool people those 2! I Did read about the "Turtle" coin being delivered to your mailbox!

Saw them back up in the store again, but I don't know if they'll reach you in time :laughing:

Are the CITO coins that are sqare and look like stained glass still available anywhere?

I saw one a month or so ago and they are beautiful and would love to add one to my collection!

Thanks in advance!

Would that be the Mother Nature one? I hadn't realized that it has the stained glass effect :laughing:

Saw them back up in the store again, but I don't know if they'll reach you in time :laughing:

Probably not, my orders usually take a little over a week to get filled usually. But I was planning on ordering myself a CITO coin after the event and hope this one is there until next payday at least so I can go with that... very nice! Thanks for pointing out!