Time for a cointest! Who wants to play?

Nochipra

Daughtry

Ding, Ding, Ding, we have a winner!!! Stay tuned for a bonus question. pm me your addy, congrats.

Whoo Hooo! Tell ya what, I've already got one coming from C&P for doing your icon, so how about we spread the cheer? :laughing: Let's send it to the first person that can name the act that's playing at the same venue two Saturdays from now. I'll PM you the answer, just in case.

Merry Christmas!!!

Ace Frehley

too slow..'cause I'm too tired!

Daughtry

Ding, Ding, Ding, we have a winner!!! Stay tuned for a bonus question. pm me your addy, congrats.

Whoo Hooo! Tell ya what, I've already got one coming from C&P for doing your icon, so how about we spread the cheer? :laughing: Let's send it to the first person that can name the act that's playing at the same venue two Saturdays from now. I'll PM you the answer, just in case.

Merry Christmas!!!

Ace Frehley

Ding, Ding, Ding that's the answer to Yemon Yime's question. Send me your addy and what metal nickel or gold. Congrats.

chris richardson

Ding, Ding, Ding, and the we have a final winner. Thanks for playin ya'll and I'll be doing this again some time tomorrow so keep a watch out. Please send your addy and what metal you like gold or nickel. Congrats

Woo Hoo!! And to think that I totally guessed on that one! :D