Interest in a Horse-theme Geocoin?

E.caballus

Hello,

We're fairly new to geocaching and geocoins but are quite hooked on both :santa: We were looking for some geocoins with horses and have only seen 3 so far: "Run for the Roses," the "Pathfinders-All Nations," and a horse with a cart one from Europe(?). If we mint one with a running and/or rearing horse, would folks be interested in buying it?

Thanks for any guidance.

tsshfs2005 (Tom)

Hello,

We're fairly new to geocaching and geocoins but are quite hooked on both :santa: We were looking for some geocoins with horses and have only seen 3 so far: "Run for the Roses," the "Pathfinders-All Nations," and a horse with a cart one from Europe(?). If we mint one with a running and/or rearing horse, would folks be interested in buying it?

Thanks for any guidance.

tsshfs2005 (Tom)

If you do and the coin looks great probably I will buy some. :D

I had the same idea as you... but i'm afraid for the work its will take and i don't have any(at the moment)

Something like this? :santa:

FireHorseDarker550.gif

(found on the internet) :lol:

I like horses too, but I would like your design more if it was a personal coin. As a generic coin, I probably would not buy it.

On a side note, Ilonka1980, I absolutely love your horse coin idea and that one I would buy in a second. You should shop that with a vendor and let them do a split with you. That's a fantastic design.

cut...

On a side note, Ilonka1980, I absolutely love your horse coin idea and that one I would buy in a second. You should shop that with a vendor and let them do a split with you. That's a fantastic design.

It isn't mine. I don't know who made this.. :( just found it on the internet.

Well... you could certainly do something inspired by it. Could be interesting if the art was done very well.

I agree that that image shouldn't be used for a coin, but it wouldn't be hard to come up with something 'inspired by' and actually alot better.

I think the horse nuts out there should really enjoy the Carousel Horse thats in the works - its a really lovely design. Im making a few minor additions to it, and then it should be upcoming VERY soon. I've done equine art for years - and anything horse related is definitely something I love to work on, and collect!!!!