Whats some of the coolest missions you have seen for a Travel Bug?

mrbeachroach

The first one that springs to mind is book of the dead, whose mission is to collect the COPY tags of bugs who have gone missing. (We attached two of our sentimental favorites to it: His Addictions and Her Addictions. They had initially ben released at the same time; their missions were to travel separately for a while and eventually reuinte... they both diappeared after about 8 months, so "book of the dead" gave them the chance to accomplish their mission and travel together, as ghosts.)

The ones with geographical destinations tend to be the least interesting to us. (Especially, for some reason, the ones that want to visit all 50 states -- maybe because we've seen so many with that same goal. We'd rather pick up one that says it just wants to travel randomly than yet another 50-state bug.)

We like bugs that want to have their pictures taken with specific things or at specific types of locations, and try to comply if we can.

For our own bugs, we mostly try to give them quirky little goals that almost anybody can play along with if they choose. We like a lot of them, but I think that the one that gets the most user participation and results in the most humorous logs is Lost in Translation.

Just wanted some feedback on this one, ive got one out thats goal is to collect all the geocachers favorite B.B.Q. Recipies and Grilling Recipies!!!!!

The Tiki Twins TB actually WANTS to be thrown into a volcano. :):):D

I have moved over 2,160 trackables and that one is one of the most unique I have seen.

Man, that is a good one!!!! Opens up a whole new world to the idea of cool missions

I personally have one TB11G8Q - Haze 01. It had an admirable mission. BUT the last cachers retrieved it only to forget about it. They've had it for a Long while and don't respond to my e-mails any more after their first reply stating that "thank you for reminding them that they had such a TB in their possession and that they'd drop it soon" My guess is that that was a polite was of telling me to shove off and they lost it :anitongue:

Here's another cool one. . . TBH9JM Wings of An Angel.

I don't know what it i about these "sentimental" TBs but I really enjoy coming across them.

So here's my one and only TB - Surveyor's Mark

I guess it falls under the category of sentimental.

I am So sorry about your loss and it is a great one. I sure hope your TB makes it!

Great news, I just received my "Haze 01" back in the mail today :santa: