NE Caching YouTube Videos

Team Rampant Lion

I saw there was a thread on NE Caching Photos so I thought I would start one on NE Caching Videos. Let's see who can be most creative and best highlight geocaching in the Northeast.

I'll start with the video I made of our Manunka Chunk Tunnel adventure yesterday with Joisey Girl, LakeLady, Mountain Racer and ACE 2090. This video shows most of the hike in (and out) so don't look if you want to be surprized. It does not give any clues for the actual hide. Unfortunately a few special effects did not translate well to web video (something to keep in mind for you other iMovie owners).

The link is

Remember to post your comments and ratings so our NE Caching Videos float to the top of the video selections.

TRL, you're a digital hero :D . That was awesome. Very Hitchcock. I had an inspiration for the beginning though (you know there's always someone who has to throw in his two cents!): right as the movie starts, before the opening titles, you could play an ominous sound effect of a church bell tolling, and flash up these pictures I took the same day we went in the tunnels. Buzzard's Glory Rd. and Shades of Death Rd. Then the music comes up and the movie plays just as you had it. Super creepy!

Also, I had no idea how much my bag looks like a cape from the back, for some reason. :rolleyes:

Edited by MountainRacer

Oh and hiding our

cache

Great stuff B&S. This video reminded me that I hid a cache several months ago and completely forgot to list it. You two get to the greatest locations. PS - How's the foot?

Here is the

Please forgive the poor quality. I burned the original to a DVD then got rid of the original files. This was videotaped off my iMac computer and then converted to a web file. Which makes it a copy, of a copy, of a copy... :(

Edited by Team Rampant Lion

Disappointed in the outcome of my Pirates video off the computer attempt, I did manage to find some other event footage and recreated a highlights reel. This includes the Mission Impossible, gerbiL cacHe and Caching Through The Snow III Events held in 2006.

Below is a shortened version of the video above focusing on Caching Through The Snow III portion.

Edited by Team Rampant Lion

That most excellent song is "World Destruction" by John Lydon and Afrika Bambaataa.

I agree that World Destructions is a great song, but I think Natureboy was referring to the music in Kevin's video.

The music I used was a soundtrack - Ed Wood (Main Title) played by the City of Prague Orchestra.

Sounds impressive like I actually listen to classical music. But no, it was in the iTunes Halloween Essentials. Sounded erie so I went with it.

That most excellent song is "World Destruction" by John Lydon and Afrika Bambaataa.

I agree that World Destructions is a great song, but I think Natureboy was referring to the music in Kevin's video.

The music I used was a soundtrack - Ed Wood (Main Title) played by the City of Prague Orchestra.

Sounds impressive like I actually listen to classical music. But no, it was in the iTunes Halloween Essentials. Sounded erie so I went with it.

Sorry...can't say I like that one as much!!!!