New idea for CITO bag container

Knobhiker

I started to use large pill bottles labeled "CITO" for my litter bag and rubber glove containers. At each cache I would leave one of these, but I ran out of pill bottles. Then it hit me. :blink: Put the bags in the glove, and write "CITO" on the glove! This eliminates one more possible waste item - the pill bottle.

So if you find a geocache with a "CITO" rubber glove stuffed with a Wal-Mart bag, Knobhiker was there, or another conscientious cacher! :P

Great idea!! Provide cachers with a trash bag and a glove to protect their hand from foreign substances and little biting critters at the same time.

A box of exam gloves can be found at many dollar stores for a reasonable price. I have finished my first box of 13 gallon kitchen bags that I rolled and rubber banded to leave in caches. This idea came just in time. Thanks.

You can get free containers at any film developing area. Most of the chain stores or grocery stores that develop film save their 35 mm film canisters. They'll give them to you for free. Slap on a nice CITO sticker that you personalize with your printer and stuff it with a bag and a latex free glove. Then, when people are done with your CITO, they can use the container for a cache, or put another sticker on and fill it up for someone else!

You can get free containers at any film developing area. Most of the chain stores or grocery stores that develop film save their 35 mm film canisters. They'll give them to you for free. Slap on a nice CITO sticker that you personalize with your printer and stuff it with a bag and a latex free glove. Then, when people are done with your CITO, they can use the container for a cache, or put another sticker on and fill it up for someone else!

I like this idea alot!

Great idea!! Provide cachers with a trash bag and a glove to protect their hand from foreign substances and little biting critters at the same time.

A box of exam gloves can be found at many dollar stores for a reasonable price. I have finished my first box of 13 gallon kitchen bags that I rolled and rubber banded to leave in caches. This idea came just in time. Thanks.

Something like this?:

833e77ea-f185-4a02-aaf7-a0af888b5e0f.jpg

You can buy the gloves at costco in bulk for just a little $$ per glove. The boxes come with 150 gloves each as opposed to 10 at the dollar store.

The bags and film cans should cost you zip.