Starting a "Spirit Quest" in Illinois

;) Just curious, I have never done a "spirit quest" or a cemetery cache, in fact my state (Illinois) doesn't really have ANY! Any perameters or ideas or hints to starting one that you all would think would be a good starting point???

I am open for wahtever you have!

I found this on an Indiana Spirit Quest cache.

If you are interested in spreading the Quest to your neck of the woods AND WOULD LIKE TO JOIN US, email SixDogTeam

I suppose you can look them up using the hide and seek feature, then put their name in the "hidden by username" and send them an email thru the website.

Due to the sensitive nature of cemeteries, it would be good for people to get permission from whomever owns/manages it (especially if it is privately owned, of course). Regardless, cemetery caches should be on the outskirts of cemeteries, or in other wooded areas, etc. Basically, in a spot that's away from headstones and won't be disrespectful to mourners. If applicable, the cache could be placed just outside of the cemetery, too.