7 or 70 years old and 70 feet up

I've been reading the logs, (Bookmarked this cache for some reason), from this past weekend, and I am impressed.

First - By the apparent quality of this cache; and, the experience enjoyed by the finders.

Second - By your dedication that all the finders of your cache have a great experience, in a safe manner.

All of the finders have been very complimentary of your patience and skill, and very appreciative of the time you spent which every cacher "going over the edge".

Congratulations, on what is apparently, a great cache.

I need to show this to my husband, he's always wanted to create a cache like this since we started caching.

His first cache placement was on an island in the middle of a Class III white water river, and his second was at the top of our tallest local peak at just under 7,000 feet. He really does need to place a rock climbing cache. :D We live about 40 minutes from a canyon that has what some people say is the most varied rock climbing in the country. My only worry is how to place a cache in a spot that no one will find, as it's crawling with people during the summer.

There's some very nice photos in the cache gallery, thanks for sharing. :D