Multi Caches

DArR

I'm planning a multi that covers a two block downtown area in a small town in Western Colorado. I have laid out the route and cache locations and it will take 6 stages to do it right, all micros. Is this too much to ask of my fellow cachers?

I'm planning a multi that covers a two block downtown area in a small town in Western Colorado. I have laid out the route and cache locations and it will take 6 stages to do it right, all micros. Is this too much to ask of my fellow cachers?

I tend to agree, 6 stages is fine. It would help if you tell them that it's 6 - it can get annoying when you go stage to stage to stage...

The most I've done is about 14 stage, but it's difficulty reflected that.

The easier way to answer it is, would you be happy to do a 6 stager there? Then you have a good enough answer :sad:

There's a multi in a park here that has IIRC 8 stages (not including the final), it's had a lot of finds. Haven't gotten to it myself, but I will eventually. Gotta love a nice walk in the park, after all. I never placed a multi, but my one puzzle cache has 5 micros, and very few finds. I doubt it's because of the number of stages, but I suspect the 4/4 rating scares people away.