When is your Birthday, Anniversay, Geoanniversary,etc?

Nochipra

I was just wondering when everyone's birthday, anniversaries, geoanniversary (the day you started geocachig) day, first cache hide anniversary or any day you care to celebrate is. Geocaching related or not. I'll start:

Our geocaching name Nochipra aka Nora and Chip

Nora's Birthday - Jan. 28, none of your business yr. lol

Chip's Birthday - Oct. 4, shouldn't really say yr but the last to numbers are 61, lol

The day Chip and Nora met face to face in a yahoo disabily chat room - Feb. 9, 2001 at a local mall

Our Geocaching Anniversary - found our first cache on Aug 31, 2003 Huntington Park Micro-cache (still around)

Joined our local Hampton Roads Geocaching group on Sept 3, 2003

Went to our first local Hampton Road Geocachers Picnic in Sept, 2003

Bought my first geocoin at the 5th Annual Hampton Roads Geocachers picnic Sept 1, 2007 (The Hampton Road Geocachers 1st group coin)

Can't think of any other dates right now but I'll edit it later if I think of some.

Edited by Nochipra

I was just wondering when everyone's birthday, anniversaries, geoanniversary (the day you started geocachig) , first cache hide anniversary or any day you care to celebrate. Geocaching related or not. I'll start:

Our geocaching name Nochipra aka Nora and Chip

Nora's Birthday - Jan. 28, none of your business yr. lol

Chip's Birthday - Oct. 4, shouldn't really say yr but the last to numbers are 61, lol

The day Chip and Nora met face to face - Feb. 9, 2001 at a local mall

Our Geocaching Anniversary - found our first cache on Aug 31, 2003 Huntington Park Micro-cache (still around)

Joined our local Hampton Roads Geocaching group on Sept 3, 2003

Went to our first local Hampton Road Geocachers Picnic in Sept, 2003

Bought my first geocoin at the 5th Annual Hampton Roads Geocachers picnic Sept 1, 2007 (The Hampton Road Geocachers 1st group coin)

Can't think of any other dates right now but I'll edit it later if I think of some.

I started this thread thinking people might want to share some of their special days in case anyone wanted to send them something on their special day but I guess noone wants to do it? oh well?

Edited by Nochipra

Which is your golden cache? The cache find that makes your found it count match your birth date. June 15 = 615 (6/15)

Or in your case 104 & 128.

we'll have to remember that when we hit those numbers:)