Editing your log

Huntcliff

I wonder if we could get our trackable inventory available on the edit log session. I and I'm sure everyone has dropped a bug or coin in a cache and forgotten to highlight / drop the bug. It would be nice if you could edit and drop the trackables rather than having to post a separate note to do this. Is it a big deal to program?

This makes a lot of sense. I get a lot of "note" logs on my caches immediately after the found log - just for a bug drop.
I agree. I've done the "bug drop" note thing many times too. Then I delete the note two seconds after I submit it so it doesn't hog space for the paperless people who only get the last 5 logs. So it would be nice to be able to go back and drop a bug by just editing the log. :laughing:

I wonder if we could get our trackable inventory available on the edit log session. I and I'm sure everyone has dropped a bug or coin in a cache and forgotten to highlight / drop the bug. It would be nice if you could edit and drop the trackables rather than having to post a separate note to do this. Is it a big deal to program?

It would be nice. But I do like to see the notes to see the cache is active as well.

I don't need to see it when you forgot to log a bunch of bugs when you found the cache, but I do like to see it when someone is coming back to trade out bugs.