HTML - Help!?

MtnMutt-ProDuckShins

:lol: I have placed a 5/5 Cache and have been working on the 16 levels of Encryption and Ciphers for sometime. I'm in need of a Team member or members with extreme Wizardry of HTML, who really want to show off their talents to the World.

:lol: When the cache page is published, all will stare in disbelieve and total amazement, that a Team could put something like this together.

It will Boggle the minds of members, others will follow or copy, but this will be the original Masterpiece... Your Masterpiece!

Let the Auditions begin.... only your imagination is your limit. :lol:

Once you see what you'll be working with ... it may become the next Kryptos Sculpture.

MtnMutt

Thank to U for the Cray time.

So, what I'm seeing is no one is interested in helping. OK

Thanks, MtnMutt

More of a case of very few of us have the needed skills to help, and all of us are thinking how difficult this puzzle will be once it is published.

Yes, what he said! No mad crazy HTML skillz here. But we're intrigued....and a bit scared!

For me most simple cypher puzzle caches are too fustrating to bother with anyway. I might gave one a shot every now and then. I hate to think what an impossible one would be like, and how few people who attempt it.

For HTML I can put an image on a page and do colored text. If you are looking for fancy stuff you might search cache pages that have the sort of things you want and ask the cache owner for some help, or just right click and "view Source" and follow their example.