Pocket PC what Apps are invaluable to you?

bassmig

Hi all,

i just got a Pocket PC to replace my old Sony Clie, I am wondering what applications are invaluable to your pocket pc. I already have GPX Sonar which is great! I have a trial version of cachemate and I'm debating if I should get the full version or stick with GPX sonar. I am also wondering what mapping software exists for PPC? I have a 2GB card for it so memory isn't the issue.

Basically I'm just looking to pack it full of goodies and am wondering what some of the goodies are. It doesn't have a GPS on the unit I will be using my GPSr for caching for the most part and use my PPC for paperless.

Thanks for the info,

Bassmig

I use a Pocket PC combined with a bluetooth GPS receiver along with a mapping software called Backcountry Navigator.

Iuse this GPS/PDA setup for not only geocaching but also for mapping purposes at work.

For almost anything to do with Pocket PCs visit Aximsite. While this site is designed primarily for the Dell Axim it is a great resource for anyone who has a Pocket PC. Here is a very detailed article on what you can do with a Pocket PC.